Whats a raptor like as a daily driver

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
H
Reaction score
IIRC there were only like 77,000 Raptors made. It's amazing we have the aftermarket support and choices we have to begin with. No superstore for Raptor parts. Getting one is only the down payment for your mods.

Thanks I didnt know that. That 77000 is probably like 73000 now

WarSurfer

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lol I'm actually from the DC Area, Adams Morgan to be exact. Don't see to many Raptors in DC...when I visit it's definitely fun parking in Georgetown. I still make it happen with the passenger side wheels on the curb lol.

I live out in Leesburg but I've worked in Rosslyn, Crystal City, Pentagon, Vienna, Falls Church, FT Belvoir, APG, etc... Parking can suck but the shitboxes always get out of the way.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Last edited:

zbrady107

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Daily drive mine about 40 miles each way per day. Getting around 400 miles per tank with an overall average of 12.4mpg with mixed driving. Probably 70% highway going around 70-75mph and 30% "spirited" driving around town.

Comfort wise, I've never been in a more comfortable truck to drive, ride, or just travel in, in general. My wife agrees - she refers to sitting in the passenger seat as the "Reptar Hug".

Parking? It sucks, just be a bit more picky about your parking locations. Overall that's the only thing I could complain about and that's a serious "first world problem".