Whats a raptor like as a daily driver

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I would love to own a raptor but im not sure how bad it would be to drive to work or to drive in the city?
I do not care too much about mpg but what are you getting per tank?

Let me know, because I love these trucks!

Raven13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's a beast that rides like a luxury car. I have got as much as 15.8 avg mpg but when I run 93 performance tune on 5star tuner for some reason I drop to 13.1, wonder why? Lol

OP
OP
H
Reaction score
It's a beast that rides like a luxury car. I have got as much as 15.8 avg mpg but when I run 93 performance tune on 5star tuner for some reason I drop to 13.1, wonder why? Lol

So its not too massively wide? Thats my only worry, i would be driving 100 km to a fire station 4 times a week.

OP
OP
H
Reaction score
Do you guys know how many km/miles you get per tank i see the mpg numbers but dont know tank size, i have to make a 1800 mile drive 1 or 2 times a year, then i know how many times im going to have to stop!

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 PM ----------

Most days, driving the Raptor is the only good part about going to work.

It is a bit wider than a regular truck, and much wider than a car, but it just depends on where you have to park once you get there.

I get about 13mpg around town.

Thanks man, and i should be able to park in behind the station

Boomer12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
32 gallon tank iirc, roughly 400 miles per @ 13.5 mpg is what I average in mixed city/highway/mountain driving