went right to the top

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
after much research of all the posts on adjusting the front suspension. i went right to the top perch. looks great. had the alignment done. only adjustment needed was the toe in. did the work myself. have all the tools and the lift. took about 1 hour. but i do have experience in this type of work. rides a little bit rougher. but the trade off for the better stance is worth it. if you measure at the center of the wheel wells it is about 1/2 inch lower in the front. but it looks real even to me. followed the instructions from sdhq on their post. real easy job. and if i dont like it later, it is easy to change back. all it cost me is a alignment. here are some pics. these pics are before the alignment was done. i know it looks a little higher in the front but once it settled and the alignment was done it looks much better.

Attachments

• 100_0849.jpg
    100_0849.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 179
  • 100_0852.jpg
    100_0852.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 178
  • 100_0851.jpg
    100_0851.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 211
  • 100_0850.jpg
    100_0850.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 168

MurciToRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
after much research of all the posts on adjusting the front suspension. i went right to the top perch. looks great. had the alignment done. only adjustment needed was the toe in. did the work myself. have all the tools and the lift. took about 1 hour. but i do have experience in this type of work. rides a little bit rougher. but the trade off for the better stance is worth it. if you measure at the center of the wheel wells it is about 1/2 inch lower in the front. but it looks real even to me. followed the instructions from sdhq on their post. real easy job. and if i dont like it later, it is easy to change back. all it cost me is a alignment. here are some pics. these pics are before the alignment was done. i know it looks a little higher in the front but once it settled and the alignment was done it looks much better.

Notice you're at the Top Perch, how does it works out for you? Any driving issue at? I'm at the Middle and thinking going to the Top or adding Spacer, what are your thoughts?

troycrna

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I gotta find someone in the midwest to do an adjustment for me. I dont have the capacity at my place an no one around here with touch it.