[VERIFIED] Raptors are loading up and shipping out!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

_M_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also looks like retails will ship first. If I read into that correctly

ovrlnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Says that retail will begin "scheduling/shipping" so my guess is that the retail orders haven't scheduled yet. I wonder if that's part of the reason that some people's orders haven't scheduled - their dealer put them in as retail orders.

Also curious what the 'retrofits' are.

Last edited:

Erock4129

Reaction score
Says that retail will begin "scheduling/shipping" so my guess is that the retail orders haven't scheduled yet. I wonder if that's part of the reason that some people's orders haven't scheduled - their dealer put them in as retail orders.

Retail orders have been built and awaiting shipment for some time now.

Beth D

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
My truck was done on the 13th of October and I still dont have an ETA yet. Truck is shipping to Louisville what is the hold up? Noone at FORD can seem to tell me??

yenrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Schweeeet! I'm either at the spray in place still or waiting to load the train? I'm awaiting the goat according to Etis after it last said out to outfitter.
Early Christmas present would be coo

_M_

Full Access Member
Reaction score

My trucks been built for weeks. It's a retail order.

CA650

Reaction score
I think they are close because I received notice that mine was complete and it's schedule date was 10/31 to begin manufacturing