[VERIFIED] Raptors are loading up and shipping out!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

armyturtle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Snapshot from the Facebook 2017+ Raptor Discussion group

thumb

This guy knows a production line employee at the Dearborn plant that found his truck by VIN on his build day and took both photos AND video of it being built through the entire day - followed it right off the line when they drove it off finished at the end. I'd call this very credible.

OP
OP
A

armyturtle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That would prove they are being built, but has nothing to do with them being shipped.

Sorry

Wrong. The trucks sat in the parking lot because they were on hold. You don't load up rail cars and clog up your shipping lines if you are sending them off. I get it though - after all of this back and forth you're skeptical.

Join the Facebook group and look at the photos this guy got of his actual truck being produced on the line. It's legit.

StrikerHawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wrong. The trucks sat in the parking lot because they were on hold. You don't load up rail cars and clog up your shipping lines if you are sending them off. I get it though - after all of this back and forth you're skeptical.

Join the Facebook group and look at the photos this guy got of his actual truck being produced on the line. It's legit.
What Facebook link are you looking at.

This is the only relevant one that I seem to be able to find, and while it talks about production, I'm not seeing anything posted about loading/shipping.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2017RaptorDiscussion/

Look forward to seeing your link. I'm behind a work-provided firewall and can't access the picture you posted.

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

armyturtle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What Facebook link are you looking at.

This is the only relevant one that I seem to be able to find, and while it talks about production, I'm not seeing anything posted about loading/shipping.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2017RaptorDiscussion/

Look forward to seeing your link. I'm behind a work-provided firewall and can't access the picture you posted.

Should be one of the first posts in the discussion group by a guy named, "Rick"
I'm also guessing just because they're getting loaded up on rail cars doesn't mean we're all going to see an ETA or "shipped" status from FordService/Performance and/or dealers. There's a level of detail at the plant that isn't going to be "live streamed" for all of Ford's other departments. Though, you don't load up rail cars and let trucks sit on them for nothing. If you're not shipping, you let them sit in the parking lot (like they've been doing).

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

armyturtle

Full Access Member
Reaction score