Help Support Ford Raptor Forum by donating:

this is shady af right?

Discussion in 'Ford F-150 Raptor General Discussions [GEN 2]' started by highwhey, Aug 18, 2020.

1. highwhey

highwhey Member

at this point i don't feel like doing business with them at all. the entire street is full of dealerships owned by the same company and they all sell at msrp for the most part, plus they add on the bloated add ons like "zaktek" which is made up garbage.

but yes, i am trying to get a hold of the manager to tell him he has a sleezebag of a salesman.

Jordan M and Jake226 like this.
  2. highwhey

highwhey Member

i agree partially. just upset they lured me in under false pretenses despite me being very clear i did not want to pay over invoice.

i told him from the start i didn't want to waste his time and i didn't want him to waste my time.

3. Denvertaco07

Denvertaco07 Full Access Member

ok, well, not that it matters much, but the invoice he "showed you" in order to not be lying, isn't the invoice of the truck you are asking about, the invoice of the truck they showed you isn't their inventory anymore, at least not that i can see.

Offer 67K on the one I mentioned above, but not with the loser internet dude, go in, they've had that thing for almost a year, they have to be itching to get rid of it. If not, walk, go find one elsewhere. Heck, you can fly out to Colorado or New Mexico, or drive with a buddy, pick one up at close to invoice and drive it home.

Booth9999 and MyRaptorLife like this.
  4. highwhey

highwhey Member

so we talked about a different raptor at first. then it got sold. when i reached out to him this week, we talked about a 2nd one, apparently it was sold but he didn't tell me until i walked in the dealership. so the qoute was for a 3rd one.

i get the vibe that no matter what, they will not discount or remove the dealer add ons. i'm just going to try another dealership. their overhead must be huge i am assuming since they are on prime real estate as far as dealers go.

Denvertaco07 likes this.
  5. 970rap

970rap Member

You have every right to be upset, they definitely wasted your time. But I doubt this is the first time this tactic has been used by this dealership and the behavior is likely not limited to this individual. If it were me, I'd focus my efforts on the next potential truck target and not wasting my breath with anyone at that place. The likelihood that anyone you talk to will care is probably 1%.

bvlaw likes this.
  6. Denvertaco07

Denvertaco07 Full Access Member

Yeah, Camelback Scottsdale, Probably plenty of buyers willing to walk in and pay whatever dealer wants.

7. MyRaptorLife

MyRaptorLife Full Access Member

Don't bother trying Peoria Ford either. Actually most Phoenix Ford dealers are kind of crappy in my opinion. I'd look elsewhere.

8. CoronaRaptor

CoronaRaptor FRF Addict

What a hosebag to lead you on like that, they must have a lot of dumb rich customers that come in to buy vehicles to act like that. It's not their problem you don't lose 8000 dollars in loose change and not notice constantly , go elsewhere.

9. Oldfart

Oldfart FRF Addict

What a bunch of assholes!

10. highwhey

highwhey Member

funny you mention that lol. one of their manager's sent me this 3 weeks ago. was considering going to them but i'm legitimately considering out of state now.

[​IMG]

MyRaptorLife likes this.