Help me decided if this is a good deal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
To me, i think its too many miles for the price.
Am i seeing no A/C seats on this thing?

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
Yeah I’m trying to get it for 40k but seems unlikely it’s been at the dealer for about 57 days. What would you buy it for?
I cant be a good judge cause I own a Gen 1 and the values for those are equally as screwy. Doing the math the miles are right for the year. 42,500 would be my price if i was dead set on this truck.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I think 802a comes with heated/cooled seats.

Get a list of mods if you can.
Nice ADD stealth fighter front bumper and looks like a B/D ONX6 light bar. <-- that’s about $3k worth of expenditure and not for nothing but another FRF had a deer collision with the stealth fighter and it held up pretty darn good.

That truck looks lifted, check the front suspension components, CV and transfer case for leaks. If if is lifted, any aftermarket warranty you get will immediately deny powertrain work. Given this, I’d have the stealership check for a tune - they’ll know how. Again, presence of a prior tune means any aftermarket warranty company is going to deny powertrain coverage.

Edit to add: has a stealth fighter rear bumper too, plus lights. Not too shabby.

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We are now up to Gen3 2.0. Looking at all the gens out there now... For ME its going to be Gen1, Gen3, Gen32.0. The Gen2 to ME is at its low point currently. Its good truck but too many issues and you never know if they were taken care of properly unless it was only in at a Ford Dealer or the owner has receipts and paperwork.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
We are now up to Gen3 2.0. Looking at all the gens out there now... For ME its going to be Gen1, Gen3, Gen32.0. The Gen2 to ME is at its low point currently. Its good truck but too many issues and you never know if they were taken care of properly unless it was only in at a Ford Dealer or the owner has receipts and paperwork.
Yup. That Jen Too lack of quality.

My ’17 took only 6.75 years to have an actual issue. Ford ESP all day long.

Good thing no problems were encountered with the Jen Tres...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter