this is shady af right?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

irtmks

Reaction score
Yep, just like one of the most expensive Motorhomes you can buy - Tiffin. When Bob Tiffin was asked why in the world ANYONE would, or should, spend upwards of a million for a Motorhome that will be worthless and trouble ridden in just a few years....He responded...Only two reasons in the world to spend money on something like that....1) You Can and 2) you want to. Nothing, as in nothing else makes sense.

OP
OP
H

highwhey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i found a dealership willing to do 4k under msrp. only problem is the color is magnetic...not my favorite color on a truck. it looks great, just not sure it's an ideal color for the desert. i can already see it being dusted up day 1. but then again, i actually off road my trucks so they're dirty on the weekends.

BroncoAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i found a dealership willing to do 4k under msrp. only problem is the color is magnetic...not my favorite color on a truck. it looks great, just not sure it's an ideal color for the desert. i can already see it being dusted up day 1. but then again, i actually off road my trucks so they're dirty on the weekends.

I ordered Leadfoot, second choice was Race Red. When it became Velocity Blue for $4500 under MSRP or Oxford White for $3K over MSRP or Rapid Red in Michigan for MSRP, Velocity Blue became my new first choice in colors. 802A Scabs were hard to find in July.

Magnetic looks very good on these, I would’ve considered Magnetic except that my brother got a F-250 Tremor in Magnetic this spring.

OP
OP
H

highwhey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered Leadfoot, second choice was Race Red. When it became Velocity Blue for $4500 under MSRP or Oxford White for $3K over MSRP or Rapid Red in Michigan for MSRP, Velocity Blue became my new first choice in colors. 802A Scabs were hard to find in July.

Magnetic looks very good on these, I would’ve considered Magnetic except that my brother got a F-250 Tremor in Magnetic this spring.
haha i can definitely understand that.

if i go magnetic, i will have to powder coat the beadlock wheels, it bugs me that they are similar/same colors. i feel like the wheel should contrast the vehicle color.

BroncoAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha i can definitely understand that.

if i go magnetic, i will have to powder coat the beadlock wheels, it bugs me that they are similar/same colors. i feel like the wheel should contrast the vehicle color.

I didn’t want the beadlocks at first because of the cost, but now that I have them I really think they suit the truck. I get wheels powder coated for about $100 each in any color, so that’s and easy update. There was a member somewhere here who just powder coated the outer rings to match the aluminum skid plate, it looked sharp.

I like the beadlocks enough I was looking up 5 on 5.5 to 6 on 135 wheel adapters to fit them on my Bronco since I already run the Raptor 315/70R17 tires on it.

F42545A7-FD34-45FB-A515-E6950BE13509.jpeg

OP
OP
H

highwhey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn’t want the beadlocks at first because of the cost, but now that I have them I really think they suit the truck. I get wheels powder coated for about $100 each in any color, so that’s and easy update. There was a member somewhere here who just powder coated the outer rings to match the aluminum skid plate, it looked sharp.

I like the beadlocks enough I was looking up 5 on 5.5 to 6 on 135 wheel adapters to fit them on my Bronco since I already run the Raptor 315/70R17 tires on it.

View attachment 150253
thats a dope picture.

i love flagstaff. i plan to move there eventually. i visit once-twice a year. taking a long walk at the forest next to lowell observatory is a stress killer for me.