Help me decided if this is a good deal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Eh, think you could of looked around a bit more unless you knew for a fact it was up to date on maintenance and had replaced shocks on it.
I picked up my 17 for 47k, back in May with 52k on the clock that had detailed oil changes/service records. Originally was listed for 53k.

Deals are to be made on used vehicles, especially the Gen 2 now that the 3rd one is out.

Just hope you skipped the warranty and at least go for an Ford used ESP after the purchase.

OP
OP
P

Purql8

Reaction score
Eh, think you could of looked around a bit more unless you knew for a fact it was up to date on maintenance and had replaced shocks on it.
I picked up my 17 for 47k, back in May with 52k on the clock that had detailed oil changes/service records. Originally was listed for 53k.

Deals are to be made on used vehicles, especially the Gen 2 now that the 3rd one is out.

Just hope you skipped the warranty and at least go for a Ford used ESP after the purchase.
Trust me I tried, everything else around me was either above 50k which I don’t wanna do and if cheaper then mine over 88k miles.