The GLRE Presents "Rise of the Phoenix"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dkfc13

HPA Systems LLC.
Reaction score
hey if you guys can send me a picture of your truck so I know who to look for ill sort through the 700 photos tonight and send them to you guys. [email protected] I don't know everyone so unless I know what ur truck looks like cant help ya got some vids too

I'm Number 11. White scab with KC HID lights. Thanks.

Scrap man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you the light bar is new just put it on Saturday in the garage at the event SVC overnighted it with the baja designs bar (aka the sun). Jarrett hooked me up and got the prototype done before the event I love the way it turned out. But I have to say the boys at SVC have some really great products and raptor addict hooks you up with great deals and fast service.

Attachments

• image-4277477811.jpg
    image-4277477811.jpg
    518 KB · Views: 61
  • image-1028703662.jpg
    image-1028703662.jpg
    467.1 KB · Views: 66
  • image-4052096455.jpg
    image-4052096455.jpg
    492.8 KB · Views: 50
D

Deleted member 12951

Thank you the light bar is new just put it on Saturday in the garage at the event SVC overnighted it with the baja designs bar (aka the sun). Jarrett hooked me up and got the prototype done before the event I love the way it turned out. But I have to say the boys at SVC have some really great products and raptor addict hooks you up with great deals and fast service.

Does it drill into your roof? Saw on your SIG the SVC bed rack, what is that? Don't see that on their website. Are you running 37's?

Scrap man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does it drill into your roof? Saw on your SIG the SVC bed rack, what is that? Don't see that on their website. Are you running 37's?
Yes it does you have to commit drilling is the only way to go SVC prototype. SVC made a custom bed rack for me pics down below. Yes I'm running 37's bfg's with boatec fenders thanks to raptor addict. I have to say even if they are not true 37's they make a big difference on the track and they are still great on the road raptor addict and SVC both told me to go 37's and I was hesitant but they where both amazingly right big difference the truck rides great handles great on and especially offroad. The truck felt great on the track off the jumps and in the turns and I even got the seal of approval from Kirk (raptor addict) himself I have to say the SVC Fox products performed great.

Attachments

• image-2581388295.jpg
    image-2581388295.jpg
    637.2 KB · Views: 51
  • image-447839307.jpg
    image-447839307.jpg
    657.9 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12951

Yes it does you have to commit drilling is the only way to go SVC prototype. SVC made a custom bed rack for me pics down below. Yes I'm running 37's bfg's with boatec fenders thanks to raptor addict. I have to say even if they are not true 37's they make a big difference on the track and they are still great on the road raptor addict and SVC both told me to go 37's and I was hesitant but they where both amazingly right big difference the truck rides great handles great on and especially offroad. The truck felt great on the track off the jumps and in the turns and I even got the seal of approval from Kirk (raptor addict) himself I have to say the SVC Fox products performed great.

Cool, rack looks good. Need to update your sig. LOL you've done some upgrades not listed.

rap67

Full Access Member
Reaction score