The GLRE Presents "Rise of the Phoenix"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Cool, rack looks good. Need to update your sig. LOL you've done some upgrades not listed.

We have built a few now. The problem is each one has been built to spec for each individual so I really haven't committed to a full blown production design yet. Here is one that is at the powder coater right now that will have an action packer, two 37x13.5 tire mounts, 5 gallon fuel and Raceco-USA jack. I'll get better pics when it comes back tomorrow.

The common theme of all the racks we have built is they all mount very easily to the 4 front bed bolts. No alignment issues and real easy to take in and out.

I'm sure it won't be long before we finally draw it up in CAD and have it all laser cut. But for now, they are hand built to order. For those interested in building one for your specific needs, give us a call and we'll get you set up.

Twosparerack_zpsd6fffa0f.jpg

Thanks

Jarrett

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you the light bar is new just put it on Saturday in the garage at the event SVC overnighted it with the baja designs bar (aka the sun). Jarrett hooked me up and got the prototype done before the event I love the way it turned out. But I have to say the boys at SVC have some really great products and raptor addict hooks you up with great deals and fast service.

Trucks looking good Joe.

Scrap man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope you would say that it's all your stuff. Just kidding i love the look and the way the trucks drives it is a big improvement over the old and night and day from stock. Now we have to talk about the next step.

SilentShooter

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They look like STD race fuel jugs.. You find them at pretty much any moto cross event or the like. Most drag racers I know use them for race fuel as well

Scrap man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are vp race fuel which are the same as any other jug I bought them at a honda dealer you can find them online it's tough to find red ones that don't have that anti spill or whatever vapor lock twist pour nozzle so I recommend buying a black or blue one

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome pics, and a great looking course, so much elevation change. Shame to have missed this one, tip my Hat to Scrapman for opening this up to his brethren :cheers:

Scrap man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome pics, and a great looking course, so much elevation change. Shame to have missed this one, tip my Hat to Scrapman for opening this up to his brethren :cheers:

You have to come in the spring you should have a lot more track to play on.

Btw if there is anything you guys think we should add or do different please let me know suggestions are always welcome. There are some we can't accommodate but if we can I'm sure we will.