Fallon NV with @The Car Stereo Company

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
After 2 years of trying to meet Noah, aka. @The Car Stereo Company , for his annual Fallon Nevada Friends and Family Get Together, we were able to make it!
This year’s event, although not without tragedy (Noah can elaborate:( ) and my wife getting not one, but two Mfing Migraines :( ( She had be getting a migraine every once in awhile over the last ten years. But ever since she was FORCED to get the China Virus Shots, she gets them all the time, especially if she eats anything with Mfing MSG, which is almost every thing now a days.
In spite of all this we had a Great Time with some Great People…
We want to thank Noah for the invite. He puts a lot of work into it and found a Great Basecamp location.IMGP8774.jpegIMGP8772.jpegIMGP8770.jpegIMGP8769.jpegIMGP8768.jpeg

Meat2022

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been invited just got to figure out the best way to make it happen....coaching duties and I told Noah that is one heck of a drive for me from Alabama lol. Really wanna make the trip but it might be a 5 yr or 6 yr down the road lol...coach retires....countdown begun..maybe lol