Test drive

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Speaking of test drives, I had some time to kill in town yesterday and stopped at the Mazda dealer. Drove a Miata and absolutely loved it.

I'd have to tell people it's my wife's if I buy it but holy shit those are fun to drive!

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Smokinjo said:
So, wonder how his test drive went? Bet he is still at the dealer trying to work out a deal!
Test Drive = Purchase= Fun as Hell

Or he's out driving his new raptor lol

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's what happened to me, one test drive and it was all over. I'm not even a Ford guy ( don't hate me).

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
All i did was watch Top Gear, went from 6 to 12 and that was it. i was buying one. and i did. greatest. purchase. ever. infact my sister started calling it "The ***** Truck" cuz as soon as i or anyone mentioned a Raptor, she said i smiled and got all excited and probably had a *****. i did.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
All i did was watch Top Gear, went from 6 to 12 and that was it. i was buying one. and i did. greatest. purchase. ever. infact my sister started calling it "The ***** Truck" cuz as soon as i or anyone mentioned a Raptor, she said i smiled and got all excited and probably had a *****. i did.

Ditto! My wife was so sick and tired of hearing about the truck. "just ******* go buy one" so I bought the 2011 of a dealer lot before getting on the forums and realizing I wanted a fully loaded one. Sold the 2011 and ordered through Randy...

-Greg