Test drive

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pynenut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First post. I was in the market for a Wrangler Rubicon but have always had my eyes on a Raptor. Going it for a test drive this afternoon on a white screw. They also have a black scab so i will test them both. Wish me luck!

torrin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First post. I was in the market for a Wrangler Rubicon but have always had my eyes on a Raptor. Going it for a test drive this afternoon on a white screw. They also have a black scab so i will test them both. Wish me luck!

Good luck, I have both. For day to day driving and on road stuff, the Raptor is AWESOME. For serious slow speed offroad activities, the Rubi will crush it. For high speed offroad, both will be good, though the Raptor will be more comfortable while running at higher speeds (but it is hella big for serious offroading).

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Well, let us know which one you're gonna buy. You can't test drive one and not want to buy it.

OP
OP
Pynenut

Pynenut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Forget the jeep. Its not my thing right now. This raptor is sounding nice though. I will try to hide my excitement during the test drive. I am just keeping an open mind rite now. The question is gonna be black scab or white screw.

Hocker52

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Forget the jeep. Its not my thing right now. This raptor is sounding nice though. I will try to hide my excitement during the test drive. I am just keeping an open mind rite now. The question is gonna be black scab or white screw.

UMMM yeah hiding your excitement........not gonna happen

OP
OP
Pynenut

Pynenut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
UMMM yeah hiding your excitement........not gonna happen

Yeah i figured that. I will try though. By the way, my test drive is a few hrs away. Any tips or things i should know or look out for? I am pretty new to them right now.

Ok so besides the 2 I found locally, i see a killer deal on one 2 hrs away. I am in las vegas and the one i see is in kingman arizona. It looks like a better deal closer to my price range (45k vs 51k locally) i guess it might be a road trip. I will see the local guys numbers first....and....oh....i hope i am not getting ahead of myself....i havent even drove one yet.

...just figured out the price diff was due to the options. Luxury pkg and nav, etc...etc...i am gonna love this truck. I will try to contain myself. Unless they give me a killer deal on it i have to walk though. I know a guy that can get me a 2013 at wholesale....i keep tellin myself...im just goin in for a test drive!

Last edited:

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
I haven't heard of a person that was able to take a test drive and not fall in love. I was hooked as soon as I sat behind the wheel!!