Test drive

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
Speaking of test drives, I had some time to kill in town yesterday and stopped at the Mazda dealer. Drove a Miata and absolutely loved it.

I'd have to tell people it's my wife's if I buy it but holy shit those are fun to drive!

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Smokinjo said:
So, wonder how his test drive went? Bet he is still at the dealer trying to work out a deal!
Test Drive = Purchase= Fun as Hell

Or he's out driving his new raptor lol

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
All i did was watch Top Gear, went from 6 to 12 and that was it. i was buying one. and i did. greatest. purchase. ever. infact my sister started calling it "The ***** Truck" cuz as soon as i or anyone mentioned a Raptor, she said i smiled and got all excited and probably had a *****. i did.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
All i did was watch Top Gear, went from 6 to 12 and that was it. i was buying one. and i did. greatest. purchase. ever. infact my sister started calling it "The ***** Truck" cuz as soon as i or anyone mentioned a Raptor, she said i smiled and got all excited and probably had a *****. i did.

Ditto! My wife was so sick and tired of hearing about the truck. "just ******* go buy one" so I bought the 2011 of a dealer lot before getting on the forums and realizing I wanted a fully loaded one. Sold the 2011 and ordered through Randy...

-Greg