GEN 2 SUSPENSION HELP WANTED! APPRECIATE YOUR ADVICE!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mikee Martin

SVC. Krazy House Customz. JDM. Seaside Superbikes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for listening. I have a supercab (1.5 front doors, lighter, shorter). Up front I have SVC Upper control arms. Eihbock (sp) 2 inch+- on the stock fox struts with the Crazy House stage 2 brackets *(nice). The back is all stock. I am getting the Deaver Normal springs (with a frame brace w hydraulic bumps (KING). The truck sits level now. Do I get the stock or +1" ("+3")??
I ultimately want the frame rack w 4.0 shocks through the bed.. And KING front struts w extra shock..
I would like the best travel in the rear w my Deaver springs, but don't want the back end lifted up more than .5" from now, (unless I can compensate w the KINGS up front..
Thanks for your help!

Peterb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my opinion would be +4 standard or +3hd but I also say talk to who will install your bypass rack and rear shocks and go with their ideas,
are you sure you want 4 kings and not 3.5s?
anyway a suspension like you’re going for will add weight, springs, bump kit, rack, probably 2 spares, recovery gear, jack etc also your front will raise at least 2” with kings so don’t be shy about a little extra rear spring

OP
OP
Mikee Martin

Mikee Martin

SVC. Krazy House Customz. JDM. Seaside Superbikes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
my opinion would be +4 standard or +3hd but I also say talk to who will install your bypass rack and rear shocks and go with their ideas,
are you sure you want 4 kings and not 3.5s?
anyway a suspension like you’re going for will add weight, springs, bump kit, rack, probably 2 spares, recovery gear, jack etc also your front will raise at least 2” with kings so don’t be shy about a little extra rear spring
Thanks for the advice. I better the front springs I have will keep the same ride height as the KINGS, but I like the +3 HD Option, as long as it will suck up the whoops allowing my suspension to go full travel.. Not sure how different these things are..
I own a motorcycle shop and do all my own repair/Upgrades..✌

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter