GEN 2 Deavers, which ones?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lunnzz19

Reaction score
I have searched and I haven't found what people mean when they refer to +3 or +4 Deaver rear leaf springs. I will be installing a pair of Eibach springs up front and when the time comes I want to replace the rears with a set of Deavers and want to keep the truck level or as close to level as possible and wanted to know if these will work? I have messaged and emailed Deaver twice with no response guess I need to call them.

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+ 2 Deavers are stock height as they remove factory 2in block under the springs. So + 3 will give you 1in of lift and + 4 will give you two inches of lift.
It’s best to install the Eibachs first, I got over 2 inches of lift on my 19, some people say they only get the 1.7 advertised. Also do you plan on any bed accessories( chase rack, overlanding rack, two spares, built right panels)? I didn’t run the Eibachs very long, I now have Fox Factory Race Series which lowered the front 1in from Eibach lift and added a good amount of weight in the bed. I likely need the + 4 springs( 2 in lift from stock) to account for the extra weight and will likely need to put about 1/2 in of preload in my front coil overs to end up with 1in of rake.

OP
OP
Lunnzz19

Lunnzz19

Reaction score
Bed will be empty, when I install the Eibachs if the trucks level then I'll run it that way. I really wanted to know when someone says +2, +3, +4 what springs are they talking about. So the ones I linked above would be considered +2 seeing that they are stock height and eliminate factory block so those would be part #L83.

XSTNKT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really wanted to know when someone says +2, +3, +4 what springs are they talking about. So the ones I linked above would be considered +2 seeing that they are stock height and eliminate factory block so those would be part #L83.
Thanks for posting this thread. I have been curious about this myself. I just hadn't had the ambition to search the forum on it yet.