Sunroof Exploded

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

David1986

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see if warranty covers it. I had a pebble hit my windshield and cracked it. The sound was so faint I almost didn't hear it. It sounded like a tiny pebble the size of a Dip & Dot. No vehicle in front of me, must have came off an overpass by the vacuum of a semi. Who knows.

Hope they take care of it for you soon!

OP
OP
REMIX

REMIX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll start complaining tomorrow around noon if I don't hear anything, by that time it'll have been 24 hrs. I don't need a car today, but I suspect I will by the weekend. This is an Autonation dealership, BTW.

Last edited:

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't think they owe you a loaner or rental unless they keep it overnight ...

OP
OP
REMIX

REMIX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They volunteered to me when I dropped it off, "You are entitled to a loaner, unfortunately we don't have any right now". I called and left a message for the SA about an hour later asking to be put in the queue for a loaner. I'll follow up on that tomorrow.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
They volunteered to me when I dropped it off, "You are entitled to a loaner, unfortunately we don't have any right now". I called and left a message for the SA about an hour later asking to be put in the queue for a loaner. I'll follow up on that tomorrow.

only a few short more breaths to add “, but if you’d like, we could contact a local rental agency; covered of course, to set up transportation if you need it”.

It’s the little things that add up to good customer service. Your SA was just sort of a passenger, along for the ride in your very average customer experience.

Russ103

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WHy do you need 2 sunglass holders for? Shit, I don't even use my holder, I throw mine on the dash or stick it in the sun visor loose!

What can I say? I love sunglasses. My cheapies are $140, so I keep nice ones in the sunglasses holder(s).

OP
OP
REMIX

REMIX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
only a few short more breaths to add “, but if you’d like, we could contact a local rental agency; covered of course, to set up transportation if you need it”.

It’s the little things that add up to good customer service. Your SA was just sort of a passenger, along for the ride in your very average customer experience.

What, you think this is Lexus or something?? :p

I'll refer to her as "Average Advisor Karen".

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
What, you think this is Lexus or something?? :p

Ewww. I’ll only park next to a lexus if it’s a choice between lesser marques like the prius, infinity, minivan(any brand), or bmw. Newer Mercs, or AMG tend to be pretty respectful, but older Mercs I avoid like the plague.

I'll refer to her as "Average Advisor Karen".

I like it. you should have her a name tag made up she can wear.

Status
Not open for further replies.