Storage under rear seat?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Go on...

Pull it flat, then place a fluffy carpet?

I'm listening.
Too funny. Try glancing through this thread to see what some are doing.

Here’s a pic from one owner and link to product.

Like a few others, I have this one and it works well.

View attachment 390632

Last edited:

Atlanta Raptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a solution,

I too ordered my 23' with no propower on board, Personally didn't have a use for that outlet and during the ordering process was convinced "the less chips the better" + there was talks at the time of the fan noise from the cooling of that propower power source could be annoying.

I digress. I also had underseat storage in my Gen 2. Then found a dealer on Ebay with this solution. If you try finding this part at the Ford dealer, they will more than likely have issues sourcing and charge you almost double. Apparently 23 VIN # even specify that this part does not come from factory. This part just came in the mail today and fits perfectly. Picture of "walls", pre and post below.

FYI it also includes the smaller "wall" but this can not be installed due to the Power Inverter box surpassing where the "wall" would screw into the pre fab holes.

Attachments

• IMG-1636.jpg
    IMG-1636.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG-1639.jpg
    IMG-1639.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG-1641.jpg
    IMG-1641.jpg
    207.4 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG-1637.jpg
    IMG-1637.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 69

elking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a solution,

I too ordered my 23' with no propower on board, Personally didn't have a use for that outlet and during the ordering process was convinced "the less chips the better" + there was talks at the time of the fan noise from the cooling of that propower power source could be annoying.

I digress. I also had underseat storage in my Gen 2. Then found a dealer on Ebay with this solution. If you try finding this part at the Ford dealer, they will more than likely have issues sourcing and charge you almost double. Apparently 23 VIN # even specify that this part does not come from factory. This part just came in the mail today and fits perfectly. Picture of "walls", pre and post below.

FYI it also includes the smaller "wall" but this can not be installed due to the Power Inverter box surpassing where the "wall" would screw into the pre fab holes.
If I’m not mistaken, this part is available from ford for like 39 bucks but doesn’t give you much storage

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting....

Yeah that is a lot to pull out the entire system. I need to be like, "Oh let me remove my storage real fast" then pull it out, put it in the bed and then the dog hops in.

Undoing screws and all that, too much work, the dog rides a lot.
husky has one for those who do not have the pro power and do not have the foldable storage from the factory.

or for anybody else looking for under seat storage that doesn't have the under seat collapsable factory storage. easy to remove and looks like it fits nice.

JURASIK18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the paint and lumber. or here's another if the 1x4 and spray paint isn't up to your standards.

Lmao! To each his own... i mean you could wrap the wood with some speaker cloth attached w velcro for quick removal if you wanna get fancy but 40 bucks for a piece of plastic nobody will ever see? Come on
Just sayn :insane:

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like the paint and lumber. or here's another if the 1x4 and spray paint isn't up to your standards.

See, my man was trying to keep it all economical and you done went & got all expensive 'spensive' on us. Hell nawl...ain't nobody buying this except you. Lol

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score