Storage under rear seat?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks @Tin Can Rap. So OP's not missing a storage tray per say, rather just the long plastic separation bar.

OP, head to dealer to inquire about missing piece, provided you bought locally.

Last edited:

Tin Can Rap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did see that now PARTITIONED LOCKABLE STORAGE 215.00 is an option on the MY23 trucks that also requires pro power onboard; maybe that change means that if you did not check those boxes you get nothing in terms of rear underseat storage. I will never understand Ford's option logic.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is what I have.

Think it's the 'Partitioned Lockable Storage' option

View attachment 391023
My Q is..

can this simply slide out and be put in the rear in the stow area of the bed of the truck and fit neatly? I have a dog, big boy, so I would need to slide this out and put it in the rear of the bed from time to time.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My Q is..

can this simply slide out and be put in the rear in the stow area of the bed of the truck and fit neatly? I have a dog, big boy, so I would need to slide this out and put it in the rear of the bed from time to time.
This is for Superduties but I'd imagine it to be the same for F150s. Hope this helps...

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is for Superduties but I'd imagine it to be the same for F150s. Hope this helps...

Thanks for posting....

Yeah that is a lot to pull out the entire system. I need to be like, "Oh let me remove my storage real fast" then pull it out, put it in the bed and then the dog hops in.

Undoing screws and all that, too much work, the dog rides a lot.

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting....

Yeah that is a lot to pull out the entire system. I need to be like, "Oh let me remove my storage real fast" then pull it out, put it in the bed and then the dog hops in.

The du-ha storage comes out with two twist nuts. I had that in my gen 2 and worked well

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks for posting....

Why not just fold it flat when transporting the dogs?