Storage under rear seat?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FlyAA757

Reaction score
As I posed in another thread, took delivery of my 23 a week ago Friday. Yesterday I flipped up the rear seats for the first time, and noticed that there is nothing there. There appears to be piece of plastic on either side for a storage tray or something to slide into, but its just empty. Does anyone know if I'm missing a piece? That make sense? Dealer has....stopped returning calls....

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
This is what I have.

Think it's the 'Partitioned Lockable Storage' option

IMG_4738.jpg

Last edited:

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
As I posed in another thread, took delivery of my 23 a week ago Friday. Yesterday I flipped up the rear seats for the first time, and noticed that there is nothing there. There appears to be piece of plastic on either side for a storage tray or something to slide into, but its just empty. Does anyone know if I'm missing a piece? That make sense? Dealer has....stopped returning calls....
Pics would help…just saying.

OP
OP
F

FlyAA757

Reaction score
Here’s the pic; it looks like there’s a piece that should slide in or clip, but it’s just empty…image0.jpeg

OP
OP
F

FlyAA757

Reaction score
Nope, don’t have pro-power. At a quick glance don’t see the ability to purchase… that part. And never came up in ordering. I’ll just ask the parts dept I guess...

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nope, don’t have pro-power. At a quick glance don’t see the ability to purchase… that part. And never came up in ordering. I’ll just ask the parts dept I guess...
I don’t think that’s something easily installed. That’ll prolly be a headache you certainly don’t want to deal with having pro power installed. If money’s no object & you want it, go for it.

Tin Can Rap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very interesting, my ‘22 800a truck looks like that, but with this plastic piece where yours is missing. But seeing how the 800a package is no more for MY23; something is afoot.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Very interesting, my ‘22 800a truck looks like that, but with this plastic piece where yours is missing. But seeing how the 800a package is no more for MY23; something is afoot.

Pics of yours for reference…