Stolen.....recovered

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Winchester30

FRF Addict
Reaction score

sixshooter_45

2019 Ruby Red Metallic SC, 3.5 L Twin Turbos.
Reaction score
Just a note When I park my truck (Raptor) anywhere I try to remember to put it in Valet mode. If anything they would be restricted to 5 mph. Am I correct in saying this?

Kill switch is a great method of stopping someone from even starting your vehicle.

NE Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Dino - something to take into consideration is what your state requires to get this back on the road. In my state you would need to bring this to a state police inspection facility where they would make sure the truck is good to go again. Being a theft - it is a bit of a gray area because things don't always get damaged and require repairs to put the vehicle back on the road as opposed to something that has been totaled in a collision. I would imagine CA would have something similar in place, sometimes the inspections can make you jump through hoops to get it cleared again. If I were you - under 20k seems like a very good deal....assuming you get it back on the road with little expense you should be able to make solid money back if you wanted to sell it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ngodavid23