Status on order

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a prerunner front bumper on order with RPG and every time I have called or PMed Jeff for an update, I have had a response within 10 mins.

I bet RPG knows nothing about your order.

Not sure on that, but will keep checking, I will say I've now logged three emails, one pm and two phone calls to RPG and no call backs.

At this point if RPG wants to call me and they have the parts I'll pay them direct and then deal with R&R privately.

I just want to get my truck done.

oh, and the cost from RPG and R&R was basically the same, I was just trying to consolidate everything (tires, labor, parts) into one thing. If I thought it was going to be a pain in the ass, I would've paid RPG directly.

rasco

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not sure on that, but will keep checking, I will say I've now logged three emails, one pm and two phone calls to RPG and no call backs.

At this point if RPG wants to call me and they have the parts I'll pay them direct and then deal with R&R privately.

I just want to get my truck done.

oh, and the cost from RPG and R&R was basically the same, I was just trying to consolidate everything (tires, labor, parts) into one thing. If I thought it was going to be a pain in the ass, I would've paid RPG directly.

I'll give you Corey's number.

naptown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys. I have been trying to get ahold of Corey n Jeff all week at RPG. They have shipped some of my stuff with some items incorrect. I can't get them on the phone or email !!
What is up guys ! RPG

Thanks
Marty

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They are out in the desert today but Jeff has been pretty quick on the emails for me, try his email

OP
OP
Mjolnir

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I sent Jarrett an email, I hope to get this solved soon.

for anyone reading this, I'm not pointing fingers or even in the least pissed off, mainly I just want to get parts on my truck, and I'm not sure if inserting myself in the process is helping or hurting, but damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead.

:mf_pcwhack:

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
This pains me to say....

R&R has done a lot of good work on my truck in the past and therefore I have been very reluctant to say anything, but since this continues to be a recurring theme and good guys here are still being led down this path, here goes....

The unfortunate rumor on the street is that R&R owes RPG money for the RPG parts they brought back after the 1st TRR in 2012 (my Fox 3.0's and Stage 3 came from that pile). Last July I unwittingly prepaid R&R for RPG tie rods and UCA's - 8 frustrating months later with ME calling them weekly - still no parts and only in-store credit offered. Finally had to go a different route to resolve this dilemma.

Bottomline - if this is true:
1) forum guys here definitely deserve to know the score
2) R&R needs to settle up with RPG or else not sell their products
3) R&R should certainly not accept pre-payment for RPG mods they can not obtain.

In the meantime don't blame RPG - their mods are very readily available through other sources (including TMX). Ask anyone.

Wow. That is good to know John. This kind of info has to get shared so more people don't get burned.

Good luck Peter.

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just sent Ducatisps a pm and I assure you we will figure out a way to get you your parts ASAP. I hate seeing a Raptor down.

Also for those reading, please just contact Jeff or Myself, not Corey. He doesn't get involved in the sales side of things has a lot on his plate right now. Trust me, it benefits all of you to make sure the man has a clear head to focus on what he needs to focus on.

Sorry for the long wait, it WILL get taken care of.

Jarrett

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

Guys. I have been trying to get ahold of Corey n Jeff all week at RPG. They have shipped some of my stuff with some items incorrect. I can't get them on the phone or email !!
What is up guys ! RPG

Thanks
Marty

Marty,

Please email me your needed items and I will get it handled.

[email protected]