IamJorgeEdward [ RaptorBuild ]

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
iamjorgeedward
Reaction score
A few videos from my first Florida Raptor Runs. I didn't get into documenting the runs or other members' trucks at this time. I was mainly focused on grabbing content for myself however that slowly changed the more runs I would go on.

View attachment Untitled.mov

View attachment dc2ae50609d14fe2874bee6d85d4ed64.mp4

View attachment 2199cd636cad4a5b9104530cadd6c730.mp4

View attachment 929073df32d3436abfba3fcaf0409dbd.mp4

IamJorgeEdward [ RaptorBuild ]
Personal IG : @iamjorgeedward
Florida Raptor Runs IG: @FloridaRaptorRuns

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Always nice to see more Florida members active on here, especially on the FRR page.
Was a fun Ocala run in May.

We used to have maps/pictures of more trail spots from Ocala, in the SE regional subforum on here, prior to Nick starting the FRR FB page but I went back and realized all the image links have died.

OP
OP
iamjorgeedward
Reaction score
Always nice to see more Florida members active on here, especially on the FRR page.
Was a fun Ocala run in May.

We used to have maps/pictures of more trail spots from Ocala, in the SE regional subforum on here, prior to Nick starting the FRR FB page but I went back and realized all the image links have died.
Hey! That was the largest group we've had thus far. Working out dates but we'll mostly have another 3rd week of July.
I can share the old maps on GAIA if you'd like them. Since taking over, we've re-mapped a lot of the trails we take to avoid the tighter trails.

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey! That was the largest group we've had thus far. Working out dates but we'll mostly have another 3rd week of July.
I can share the old maps on GAIA if you'd like them. Since taking over, we've re-mapped a lot of the trails we take to avoid the tighter trails.

Sounds good. I'll download GAIA.
Yea, it's come a long way. Think the first run I went on had 5 or 6 trucks.