Newbie Gen 2 owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordrat

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good job and nice find enjoy as we all do these trucks and fun

OP
OP
MarkOne

MarkOne

Reaction score
Thanks for all the welcome guys!

Quick update:

Unfortunately I had to return the truck back to the dealership I bought it from and get my money back. When I brought it to a Ford dealership for an oil change, they pointed out A LOT of rust on the chassis, front suspension, and rear axel/diff. I know a lil rust is ok, but this just had so much that it wasn’t worth keeping. Even the Ford techs convinced me not to keep it.

Oh well, back to hunting I go for another one.

Last edited:

julien194b

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome, but no congrat yet !!! :hahano: that was only rust surface and the dealer want to keep it for him...:confused:
When you buy a truck or a car, the visit begin under the vehicle ...

OP
OP
MarkOne

MarkOne

Reaction score
Welcome, but no congrat yet !!! :hahano: that was only rust surface and the dealer want to keep it for him...:confused:
When you buy a truck or a car, the visit begin under the vehicle ...

Lol, I’ve seen my fair share of surface rust but this one was pretty bad. I wish I would’ve took some pics before I turned it back it. But not to worry, there’s a few Gen 2’s with low miles that popped up for sale recently so I’ll be checking those out soon. And yes, I’ll definitely be looking under them this time around!

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Lol, I’ve seen my fair share of surface rust but this one was pretty bad. I wish I would’ve took some pics before I turned it back it. But not to worry, there’s a few Gen 2’s with low miles that popped up for sale recently so I’ll be checking those out soon. And yes, I’ll definitely be looking under them this time around!

Check out the classifieds on here. There are a few trucks for sale. You will also know the history.

fordrat

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree there are some here and you would get the history which is a plus but take the time to look out of your area I found mine a couple states away but it was worth it 2019 with 28k miles on it and that was last August