Should I be flattered or angry?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Flattered. No offense but you didn't create, design or build the Raptor so there's nothing for you to copyright, etc. You bought the Raptor and it looks just like many others. You bought Deavers' springs and you're happy and they took some pics. Sure, they could have asked you first but if it wasn't you it would've been someone else.

Don't worry; be happy. It's all good!

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Flattered. No offense but you didn't create, design or build the Raptor so there's nothing for you to copyright, etc. You bought the Raptor and it looks just like many others. You bought Deavers' springs and you're happy and they took some pics. Sure, they could have asked you first but if it wasn't you it would've been someone else.

Don't worry; be happy. It's all good!

Here's the thing. I did not do business with Deaver, a photo is property of the photographer and is subject to copyright(the truck its self is not copyrighted, but the photo is my property and the "rules" of internet picture copyrights state they must ask permission) and thirdly my license plate is showing. I do like that hundreds if not thousands of people see my truck every day on the site...but I want some free ****! lol....

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
p.s. i really don't care...this is just for discussion purposes only.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well, that's a horse of a different color.

If you want some free stuff from them you can contact them and ask them. I'll bet they'll hang up the phone, shake their heads and delete your pic.

I'm sure Brian will be very happy to donate as many pics of his Raptor to them. After all he's got the Deavers on his Raptor :thumbsup:

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
i like that with all the Raptor pics out there they chose mine. They like it, and this makes me happy. It must be the clear turn signal bulbs ;)