Wha tune should I use?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor1720

Reaction score
What’s up everyone, I have never tuned a car or truck before and I’m looking to do a tune on my 2017 raptor. I’ve been trying to do some research but it’s just so much info. So I’m hoping for some advice from experienced members that have tuned their raptors. My raptor currently has a Wagner tuning intercooler, a catback borla atak exhaust, and an AFE power magnum force stage 2 intake, oh and if it means anything a turbo smart blowoff valve. Besides a tune I have future plans for a new turbo inlet tube, an upgraded intake scoop, and hot and cold side intercooler
tubes. With that said any advice suggestions or recommendations.
Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_5465.jpeg
    IMG_5465.jpeg
    234.3 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_5350.jpeg
    IMG_5350.jpeg
    231.4 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_5464.jpeg
    IMG_5464.jpeg
    216 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_5466.jpeg
    IMG_5466.jpeg
    165.2 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_5146.jpeg
    IMG_5146.jpeg
    225.1 KB · Views: 29

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is only one tuner that rains supreme on Raptors. He is the only tuner that broke the five star rating ceiling. His customer service is second to none and some say Ford genetically created him in the tuning lab with the soul purpose of tuning raptors.

Please join the fellowship of the @GooseTuned it’s kind of like Scientology, but with Raptors.lol

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Would you cry if I told you ALL of those
Mods could be thrown in the trash & the tune alone you’d get from goosed would make all the bolt-ons pointless?

Don’t worry tho- they will only help & perform better w/ a tune too tho!