Short antenna

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tahoeacr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How are you guys keeping these from being stolen? Damn asshats got my first one. This one I used blue loctite on both sides.

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score

buy the built rite
While I can't speak to what everyone is using, I use the BuiltRight Industries stubby antenna. No issues with reception AM or FM.

Link to product:
https://www.builtrightind.com/products/builtright-industries-stubby-antenna-ford-f150-15-19
by far and away the best quality as it fits the antenna base perfectly, with an o ring. All other antennas are generic and are Tom small foe the base of the raptor antenna and leave a gap to whew the base can slide up and over the antenna.
Buy the builtright

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I went with a flush antenna. It sits totally flush with the top of the mount. I was unable to get my flood lights pointed where I needed with any kind of antenna. I honestly haven't listened to local radio in years so the loss of reception wasn't a concern for me.