Short antenna

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Seven

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just bought a duplicate stock antenna, pulled the "ball" off the top, cut a few inches so I wouldn't get the whack whack in the parking garage and glued the ball back on. Excellent reception, looks stock and fits great in the garages.

Freddy411

Reaction score
I just did what Seven did but instead of buying a duplicate antenna I used the stock antenna. I cut about 5" off so it quit hitting my garage door. No noticeable loss of reception. You do have to enlarge the hole in the ball after you remove it so you can get the spiral wound wire back in the hole. just use a little epoxy and let it set.

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What short antenna is everyone using. On my last raptor I had the one that looks like a 50 cal. The reception was junk. I’m just looking for something a little shorter than stock. I park under a car lift, and the antenna hitting it is super annoying. So, I’ve gotta do something.

Thank you
Bob

I'm using this one...and works fine...
https://www.ebay.com/itm/332485211699?ul_noapp=true