Robby Woods Carbon Fiber fenders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
Zombiekiller - Do have any new pics to share?
I think that some Robby Woods fenders are the solution that I'm looking for.

I will have pics next week ( hopefully) of the truck done completely with suspension.

we got the order into king a little late and tmx is a little up against it bc we're trying to have the truck ready for an event on the 19th.

If all goes well, those who will be at said event in Dallas will get to see the truck for its first maiden voyage post-upgrades.

06z

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Zombiekiller, Looking forward to your report. Did you end up getting the Robby Woods complete front suspension set up?

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
Zombiekiller, Looking forward to your report. Did you end up getting the Robby Woods complete front suspension set up?

I went SVC Mid Travel front and svc bypass rack/king 4.0s rear.

I posted some updated pics on my IG ...you can follow me @whoisthatdaveguy

06z

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went SVC Mid Travel front and svc bypass rack/king 4.0s rear.

I posted some updated pics on my IG ...you can follow me @whoisthatdaveguy
Those 4.0'S are sweet. How much travel do you get in the rear with that setup?

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
Those 4.0'S are sweet. How much travel do you get in the rear with that setup?

Right now I've probably gained 2 inches of travel. we're going to leave the camburg mig shackles on for now. Once everything is on the truck, I'll throw my off-roading loadout in the truck, then check the stance. I went with 18" stroke shocks so I don't have to rebuy shocks when i go spring under.

If the rear is still a little stinkbug, I'll throw the +2 shackles back on it and gain another inch or so of down travel.

What these trucks really need is up-travel, which is why I plan to go spring under sometime in the spring. Going spring under with traction bars should net me approx 4" of up-travel. I expect to be somewhere in the neighborhood of 22-24" of total once the spring under happens. ( also going to have currie widen the rear 3" to match the front when we do this. for the time being I'm going to just run hub-centric spacers in the rear.)

Reaction score
Is was wondering if Robby has released the travel specs for the LT also... Also can you run the 3.0 foxes with it or are new shocks required alone with a secondary shock? Thanks! loving the build, I’m thinking the R P G bolt kit or Robby’s LT but need to know more before I commit...

~35,000$ MSRP Loaded, can upgrade to 3.5" bypass's all around. Includes traction bars, cantilever, bump-stops all around, uppers, lowers, spindle, tie rod, slot delete, front engine compartment relocation for maximum clearance when the body mounts compress. Takes anywhere to 24 - 76 hours to install.

WORKS WITH FACTORY BODY PANELS AND RESULTS IN 16.5" front wheel travel, and 19.5" rear due to limitations of the OEM drive shaft. No other manufacturer gets close to the rear travel on the 2015 and up F150's including the raptor. "Nearly 17" of rear travel" is a gimmick, they're around 16 at the most due to the geometry of the rear leaf springs.

Will hands down destroy the competition if they choose to attempt to keep up. This a purely performance driven suspension design and execution.

#onelove

20180326_085522.jpg

20180326_085538.jpg

FB_IMG_1521596017675.jpg

37977222_1948825368471379_473683675263795200_o.jpg

20180309_122614.jpg

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
~35,000$ MSRP Loaded, can upgrade to 3.5" bypass's all around. Includes traction bars, cantilever, bump-stops all around, uppers, lowers, spindle, tie rod, slot delete, front engine compartment relocation for maximum clearance when the body mounts compress. Takes anywhere to 24 - 76 hours to install.

WORKS WITH FACTORY BODY PANELS AND RESULTS IN 16.5" front wheel travel, and 19.5" rear due to limitations of the OEM drive shaft. No other manufacturer gets close to the rear travel on the 2015 and up F150's including the raptor. "Nearly 17" of rear travel" is a gimmick, they're around 16 at the most due to the geometry of the rear leaf springs.

Will hands down destroy the competition if they choose to attempt to keep up. This a purely performance driven suspension design and execution.

#onelove

View attachment 117546

View attachment 117547

View attachment 117548

View attachment 117549

View attachment 117550
My truck vs y'all's, 5k cash to the timed winner.

If y'all can't deliver a bumper on time (12 weeks), I'd highly doubt your suspension does all that without widening the truck and using stock fenders . I'd also doubt that you'd ever actually deliver a functional kit while holding a customers money hostage.

Marketing is marketing, reality is reality. Svcs kit blows yall away, robbys kit blows y'all's away too.