Robby Woods Carbon Fiber fenders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
My truck vs y'all's, 5k cash to the timed winner.

If y'all can't deliver a bumper on time (12 weeks), I'd highly doubt your suspension does all that without widening the truck and using stock fenders . I'd also doubt that you'd ever actually deliver a functional kit while holding a customers money hostage.

Marketing is marketing, reality is reality. Svcs kit blows yall away, robbys kit blows y'all's away too.
Let’s do it! I’ll help out. Lets get a course and do some time trials. Everyone pay a entry fee and money goes to the winner and 1st to break. Could be fun...

Reaction score
My truck vs y'all's, 5k cash to the timed winner.

If y'all can't deliver a bumper on time (12 weeks), I'd highly doubt your suspension does all that without widening the truck and using stock fenders . I'd also doubt that you'd ever actually deliver a functional kit while holding a customers money hostage.

Marketing is marketing, reality is reality. Svcs kit blows yall away, robbys kit blows y'all's away too.

:bowroflwerd6: Please tell me more. I must know it all to compete with this. :005:

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
:bowroflwerd6: Please tell me more. I must know it all to compete with this. :005:

Stephen, yall took my money, dragged your feet for 12 weeks, then REFUSED to refund me when yall were another 3 weeks out to deliver the bumper. I called in to order said bumper and specifically asked the MANAGER if y'all could deliver on time. your manager said that I should have it in 8 weeks, so it shouldn't be any problem. blowing a generous deadline by almost double, for something as simple as a bumper is completely ridiculous, especially once yall decided that you weren't going to produce, then refused to refund me.

no one returned phone calls or emails, even your" managers" to the point where I had to call American Express to have the charges reversed.

Guess what? I wrote $70K worth of checks to someone else because Rogue sucks donkey **** as giving a shit about the customers that spend thousands of dollars.

now, BE HONEST, who designed that kit? what was changed from the GEN1 version? Nothing.

you don't have to know shit. show up wherever with the exact truck in your pictures, exactly how it is.

I don't even care if we use a 3rd party driver to make it fair.

BUT BRING CASH because I wouldn't trust a check or IOU from Rogue.

whether it is Robby's kit or SVCs, any truck running their kits will absolutely outperform your garbage kit. AND the bonus is, either way, someone goes, they'll actually receive CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SUPPORT, unlike with Rogue.

I seriously hope that Y'all pull your collective head out of your ass and get back to being a respectable company. I certainly wouldn't trust Y'all with my lunch money, let alone write you a check for 35K, which by the way is a tangible $$$ amount more than the SVC or Battleborn setups.

yes, I'm aiming the interweb flamethrower at you since you're representing Rogue. I hope yall don't get the chance to hoodwink anyone else. Jokers.

Robby is a 3 ******* person shop and delivers shit faster than yall do. If you think for a second that ANYONE at Rogue can fabricate like Mr. Woods, you're ******* HIGH.

Prove me wrong, please.

Last edited:

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just posting to follow[emoji1303]

Rogue sucks the donkey ****, bahahhahahhahahaa love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Stephen, yall took my money, dragged your feet for 12 weeks, then REFUSED to refund me when yall were another 3 weeks out to deliver the bumper. I called in to order said bumper and specifically asked the MANAGER if y'all could deliver on time. your manager said that I should have it in 8 weeks, so it shouldn't be any problem. blowing a generous deadline by almost double, for something as simple as a bumper is completely ridiculous, especially once yall decided that you weren't going to produce, then refused to refund me.

no one returned phone calls or emails, even your" managers" to the point where I had to call American Express to have the charges reversed.

Guess what? I wrote $70K worth of checks to someone else because Rogue sucks donkey **** as giving a shit about the customers that spend thousands of dollars.

now, BE HONEST, who designed that kit? what was changed from the GEN1 version? Nothing.

you don't have to know shit. show up wherever with the exact truck in your pictures, exactly how it is.

I don't even care if we use a 3rd party driver to make it fair.

BUT BRING CASH because I wouldn't trust a check or IOU from Rogue.

whether it is Robby's kit or SVCs, any truck running their kits will absolutely outperform your garbage kit. AND the bonus is, either way, someone goes, they'll actually receive CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SUPPORT, unlike with Rogue.

I seriously hope that Y'all pull your collective head out of your ass and get back to being a respectable company. I certainly wouldn't trust Y'all with my lunch money, let alone write you a check for 35K, which by the way is a tangible $$$ amount more than the SVC or Battleborn setups.

yes, I'm aiming the interweb flamethrower at you since you're representing Rogue. I hope yall don't get the chance to hoodwink anyone else. Jokers.

Robby is a 3 ******* person shop and delivers shit faster than yall do. If you think for a second that ANYONE at Rogue can fabricate like Mr. Woods, you're ******* HIGH.

Prove me wrong, please.

No one can run their mouth like woods, we all know this to be very true. Far as racing timed, I don't need or want your money, I will take your pride and give it back in the form of a suppository applied by your own hand. Better get started, and do not forget. Luck is preparation meeting opportunity. (Personal rant over)

I do appreciate your ability to have the right to be upset, there was a lot of "fabricated" information leaving sales mouth with improper production knowledge. I did everything I could to prevent it, but ignorance runs deep on the west coast.

There will never be that type of individual allotted employment here again with out proper training by me to sell my systems. I do make this call.

I will never "service" a customer nor tell you what you want to hear, only educate.

Up until recently the "company" has been ran like complete and utter garbage, with the only why of doing business to make a profit.

Which has changed under my leadership, we double our money by providing the best and most efficient product with the same level of workmanship you've know from ROGUE, it does not matter if you can see it.

Nothing more, nothing less. The main difference is the level of factual education you will gain dealing with myself.

I wish you the best with the "half baked" products out there, and I mean it.

You pay more, you get a majority of parts that would end up in countless hours of headaches and labor with the others.

Rogue is also a 3 person shop, and that includes myself.

I am sure the time will come for your "proof", and it will be done as I always do things. Minimal words, complete comprehension and total humbleness.

Apologies for your bad experience, but you can blame the guys in charge at the time for half cocked ways of doing things.

In all reality, none of this matters, you want to order from rogue you will talk to me.

Unfortunately this didn't happen until around December 2018.

#Haterscantrulymakeyoufamous

I do not doubt the issues will follow the cause.

Here is a freebie for the rest of the manufactures. Pictures are worth a 1000 words, you know of the factory fender mod, that could neeeeeeever allow that performance. #halfbakedthoughtprocess :Angry:

Aside from this, ford raptor forums. This is going to be fun! :biggun::biggun:

20170616_174201.jpg

20170616_174626.jpg

20170808_140254.jpg

capture3.PNG

Capture2.PNG