Robby Woods Carbon Fiber fenders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
No one can run their mouth like woods, we all know this to be very true. Far as racing timed, I don't need or want your money, I will take your pride and give it back in the form of a suppository applied by your own hand. Better get started, and do not forget. Luck is preparation meeting opportunity. (Personal rant over)

I do appreciate your ability to have the right to be upset, there was a lot of "fabricated" information leaving sales mouth with improper production knowledge. I did everything I could to prevent it, but ignorance runs deep on the west coast.

There will never be that type of individual allotted employment here again with out proper training by me to sell my systems. I do make this call.

I will never "service" a customer nor tell you what you want to hear, only educate.

Up until recently the "company" has been ran like complete and utter garbage, with the only why of doing business to make a profit.

Which has changed under my leadership, we double our money by providing the best and most efficient product with the same level of workmanship you've know from ROGUE, it does not matter if you can see it.

Nothing more, nothing less. The main difference is the level of factual education you will gain dealing with myself.

I wish you the best with the "half baked" products out there, and I mean it.

You pay more, you get a majority of parts that would end up in countless hours of headaches and labor with the others.

Rogue is also a 3 person shop, and that includes myself.

I am sure the time will come for your "proof", and it will be done as I always do things. Minimal words, complete comprehension and total humbleness.

Apologies for your bad experience, but you can blame the guys in charge at the time for half cocked ways of doing things.

In all reality, none of this matters, you want to order from rogue you will talk to me.

Unfortunately this didn't happen until around December 2018.

#Haterscantrulymakeyoufamous

I do not doubt the issues will follow the cause.

Here is a freebie for the rest of the manufactures. Pictures are worth a 1000 words, you know of the factory fender mod, that could neeeeeeever allow that performance. #halfbakedthoughtprocess :Angry:

Aside from this, ford raptor forums. This is going to be fun! :biggun::biggun:

View attachment 117753

View attachment 117754

View attachment 117755

View attachment 117756

View attachment 117757[/QUOTE
I have no idea about ANY of your company's details RE: robby beyond that he once worked there and designed the lions share of the parts. Robby doesnt say shit to anyone about what went down at Rogue. and honestly, i'm far more interested in seeing what he's doing now and in the future. he's so far past that and so focused on better things.

I could not care less about what he did at y'alls shop. his current quality of work speaks for itself.

my negative opinion of Rogue is based on MY personal experience dealing with the shit-circus. nothing more, nothing less. I tested the quality of your company with a simple bumper as a litmus to how things might go if I chose to write the 35K check. you now know what happened on that one. And not for nothing, your kit is right around $9K more than what I'd have in my truck if my shocks and coilovers were the same as your spec.

I did pay up for the bodywork. guess what? it was worth it. The specs, shape, fitment and finish are the best on the market in my opinion. Not one regret.

now the important stuff...

If you're new and the money is new too, then y'all deserve a second chance. y'all might want to consider a rebrand though because the damage is already done.

has the product changed at all in the last month?

guess what? WE, the collective consumer HAVE to SEE "It". shrugging shit off with an "i don't give a ****" attitude doesn't win the right customers back. It doesn't win ANYONE back. laying blame at who WAS at rogue is a poor reflection on who IS at rogue. whether you did it or not, even as the new guy, you're the boss and anything that has ever gone down is YOUR FAULT. Welcome to business!

you should have a lot to prove, but what comes with that is having to eat all the shit that your predecessor created. you also have to smile about it and outshine the entire industry on one simple thing.... CUSTOMER SERVICE. arrogance aint going to get you a damn thing. being humble might work a bit better.

y'all don't ever have a chance of seeing a nickel of my money, even if you turn shit around. again, the damage was done. ( not that it seems to matter to you, but that's okay.)

come on out and lets square dance our trucks. you're still going to walk away with exactly what you came with since we're not talking cash anymore.

you may leave with a little something extra, a nice dose of humility.

Looking forward to it.

Last edited:

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have no idea about ANY of your company's details RE: robby beyond that he once worked there and designed the lions share of the parts. Robby doesnt say shit to anyone about what went down at Rogue. and honestly, i'm far more interested in seeing what he's doing now and in the future. he's so far past that and so focused on better things.

I could not care less about what he did at y'alls shop. his current quality of work speaks for itself.

my negative opinion of Rogue is based on MY personal experience dealing with the shit-circus. nothing more, nothing less. I tested the quality of your company with a simple bumper as a litmus to how things might go if I chose to write the 35K check. you now know what happened on that one. And not for nothing, your kit is right around $9K more than what I'd have in my truck if my shocks and coilovers were the same as your spec.

I did pay up for the bodywork. guess what? it was worth it. The specs, shape, fitment and finish are the best on the market in my opinion. Not one regret.

now the important stuff...

If you're new and the money is new too, then y'all deserve a second chance. y'all might want to consider a rebrand though because the damage is already done.

has the product changed at all in the last month?

guess what? WE, the collective consumer HAVE to SEE "It". shrugging shit off with an "i don't give a ****" attitude doesn't win the right customers back. It doesn't win ANYONE back. laying blame at who WAS at rogue is a poor reflection on who IS at rogue. whether you did it or not, even as the new guy, you're the boss and anything that has ever gone down is YOUR FAULT. Welcome to business!

you should have a lot to prove, but what comes with that is having to eat all the shit that your predecessor created. you also have to smile about it and outshine the entire industry on one simple thing.... CUSTOMER SERVICE. arrogance aint going to get you a damn thing. being humble might work a bit better.

y'all don't ever have a chance of seeing a nickel of my money, even if you turn shit around. again, the damage was done. ( not that it seems to matter to you, but that's okay.)

come on out and lets square dance our trucks. you're still going to walk away with exactly what you came with since we're not talking cash anymore.

you may leave with a little something extra, a nice dose of humility.

Looking forward to it.

Bravo brother!

Not the first time Rogue ****** over a customer. ***** stale especially playing the blame game is super ******* old! Man up!

I’m glad there is RPG, Icon, ADD, Camburg and SVC there to keep us going! Customer service and giving ***** matters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: