Ride quality when comparing 35s to 37s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Raptor916

Raptor916

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Appreciate the guys who answered properly. All you other smart asses need a life.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don’t think it does though. My buddy has a 16’ and I think the Raptor rides way better.
You might think that a big macho-looking truck would have springs as stiff as the owner wishes he was. But no, they're really soft. With the programmable shocks, mine rides like an old Cadillac around town.

BabaMike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since we are on the 37” topic
I love the look of 37” and the graphics also look nice on code orange, mine will be daily carrying kids and sometime parents.
Just wondering if the overall height will increase by 2” compared to gen 2 ?
underground parking will be more of an issue.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's indifferent regarding the tire size of 35 or 37 for ride quality. That's more of an issue of tread type. A mud terrain (M/T) tire is going to provide a much harsher street ride than an All terrain (A/T) tire, regardless of size. I have run both 35s and 37s in both MTs and ATs on my Raptors.

jondle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since we are on the 37” topic
I love the look of 37” and the graphics also look nice on code orange, mine will be daily carrying kids and sometime parents.
Just wondering if the overall height will increase by 2” compared to gen 2 ?
underground parking will be more of an issue.
Height only goes up 1". 1" from axle to ground, 1" from axle to fender.

Last edited: