Ride quality when comparing 35s to 37s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

84 Sheepdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The C rated tire will have the softer ride. I had E rated tires and hated them.
Was that on the Raptor or another vehicle? I've had both E and C load BFG AT's on my Dodge diesel and couldn't tell a difference (found out after installation they ordered C load by mistake). Granted that's a much heavier truck than a Raptor so maybe not as noticeable on that truck. I'd really like to swap to E load rated on the next set because I think they last longer. I also tow occasionally so I think it would be a safer set-up in that regard. I'm not going to do it if they ride horribly on the Raptor though.

RotorHead695

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was that on the Raptor or another vehicle? I've had both E and C load BFG AT's on my Dodge diesel and couldn't tell a difference (found out after installation they ordered C load by mistake). Granted that's a much heavier truck than a Raptor so maybe not as noticeable on that truck. I'd really like to swap to E load rated on the next set because I think they last longer. I also tow occasionally so I think it would be a safer set-up in that regard. I'm not going to do it if they ride horribly on the Raptor though.

That was on the Raptor. I run D rated Duratracs now.