Ride quality when comparing 35s to 37s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor916

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck will mostly be a mall crawler. I admit it. Which one of the 2 will have a smoother ride?

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was not able to tell any discernable difference. I believe the load range on the 37s is stiffer than the 35s, so you gain some extra sidewall, but it is stiffer.

fftfk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A lot depends on the load rating of the tire. I believe stock tires are c rated (softer side walls). If you can find a similar load rating on a 37 if should be pretty similar (or even a little softer due to the extra height). If you go aftermarket e or even f rated tires you will thicker/stiffer side walls.

G-Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was not able to tell any discernable difference. I believe the load range on the 37s is stiffer than the 35s, so you gain some extra sidewall, but it is stiffer.They made the 37s lighter so no real discernible difference

dixonk

HMFIC
Reaction score
I think going from a C rated tire to E rated tire will be more noticeable than 35 to 37. I had 37 E rated on my Jeep and the ride was horrible. I stick with BFGs on my Raptor because I love the way the C rated tires ride.