GEN 2 Recaro Seats and Blue Accent Package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BLACKMAMBA777

BLACKMAMBA777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can someone explain (or post a side by side pic) the vent difference? This is the first I’ve heard of it.
I’ve just come to see it too. I would have preferred the traditional CF look that comes with the $995 package but it looks pretty cool.

pbtjrlmrt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are not carbon fiber and they are not part of the carbon fiber package. I have the carbon fiber package and I do not have those vents. You only get those vents when you get the blue interior.

Sooo maybe I worded it wrong but you agree with me. The vent covers are unique when you get the Recaro option. Do your own research but they are in fact carbon fiber to match the rest of the carbon fiber in the truck. When you get the carbon fiber package without the recaro option the vent covers are different.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I am pretty sure they are plastic and made to look like carbon fiber.

Anyone else have the interior blue color package. Are the vents real carbon fiber?

Sooo maybe I worded it wrong but you agree with me. The vent covers are unique when you get the Recaro option. Do your own research but they are in fact carbon fiber to match the rest of the carbon fiber in the truck. When you get the carbon fiber package without the recaro option the vent covers are different.

Kaz109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't believe there are.....there is a distinct difference between the carbon fiber in the carbon fiber package and the carbon fiber vents that come with the Recaro package

pbtjrlmrt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am pretty sure they are plastic and made to look like carbon fiber.

Anyone else have the interior blue color package. Are the vents real carbon fiber?

I had a chat session with ford.parts.com and the person chatting said the carbon fiber is real...including the carbon fiber vent covers that comes with the Recaro package. I further asked if it's a carbon fiber covering or if the whole thing is pure carbon fiber and he didn't know. So...helpful?