GEN 2 Recaro Seats and Blue Accent Package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pbtjrlmrt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I SERIOUSLY doubt it. I am sure a shop can do a custom job BUT it will be expensive. I think the only way you can find it is via a wrecked Raptor.

BTW ... the option from Ford cost $2395 and this includes the carbon fiber package which is $995 as a stand alone option. So if you think about it, the blue interior really only cost you $1400 which is a crazy deal from Ford.

Also when you do the Raptor Interior Color Blue Accent Package it includes special patterned Vents. Look closely below at the pattern on the vents. It is very subtle but different from the standard interior.

63f5c6640b_1280.jpg

088ce6b2a0_1280.jpg

THe vents aren't a different color..they are carbon fiber...part of the carbon fiber option only available with the Recaro package.

Raptor50

Reaction score
THe vents aren't a different color..they are carbon fiber...part of the carbon fiber option only available with the Recaro package.
I wish the vents where Carbon Fiber! There some other weird pattern, I really want to replace mine with Carbon Fiber
I love the Recaro's, wasn't a fan of the blue on Fords website, but sat in one and couldn't go back to the regular seats. And now that I've had my 2020 for a month or so, I love the Blue inserts!

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They are not carbon fiber and they are not part of the carbon fiber package. I have the carbon fiber package and I do not have those vents. You only get those vents when you get the blue interior.

Russ103

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can someone explain (or post a side by side pic) the vent difference? This is the first I’ve heard of it.