Recaro/Aftermarket Seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rappin37

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you know if you can replace seats on a Gen 3 to vacaro ? Any complications? Thanks

OP
OP
Space Ghost

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you know if you can replace seats on a Gen 3 to vacaro ? Any complications? Thanks
should, if its heated/cooled the connectors should switch over.
Unless you mean gen 2 to gen 3, and im not sure, supposedly the body is the same mostly, but no easy way to verify

Rappin37

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My 37 didn’t come with the blue seats but I’m confused if the ones that came stocked are considered vacaro.

OP
OP
Space Ghost

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There were 2 seat options, if you have the full leather one with the accordion type cloth in some areas those are regular raptor seats, the recaro had blue leather for '21, then back to black leather for '22 on, but they both had blue alcantara in the middle.
My 37 didn’t come with the blue seats but I’m confused if the ones that came stocked are considered vacaro.

Rappin37

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t know everything and a lot of changes were going on due to the pandemic. Jokes on me , np

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter