GEN 2 Recaro Interior Part # Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey y’all,

Just got a ‘19 802A/Tech/CF/Recaro with 38k miles, and the driver bottom cushion bolster is already wrecked.

Are the seat cushions for the Recaros different than the std leather cushions? Local dealer said $5-600(can’t remember if it was $499 or $599) plus heater element, but the std foams are like $130 or whatever. Even with my BIN, the online OEM Ford parts sites are still showing the $130 foams being for my truck.

Are they the same? Does anyone have a part # for the Recaro bottom foams if they are specific?

Also looking for a OEM blue suede center console replacement cover part # just for shíts ‘n gigs. Mine is in good shape, but new is always nice.

Attachments

• IMG_0116.jpeg
    IMG_0116.jpeg
    231.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0115.jpeg
    IMG_0115.jpeg
    210.4 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0114.jpeg
    IMG_0114.jpeg
    221.1 KB · Views: 7

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't know if the foam is the same on the recaro's vs the non recaro seats... the non recaro with heat and cooling is part #jl3z 1663223 d

OP
OP
Tyler James Inc
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure the Recaro seats have a higher bolstered bottom foam.

ANY of the Recaro/blue interior parts are nearly impossible to find part numbers for.

It’s like they only exist in pictures.

Would really like a new driver bottom foam and cover. Maybe a fresh steering wheel too.