Fire Extinguisher Interior Mount

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
on short trips I have 4 kids in the back and they keep growing. I think I'll just keep it under the seat. If I can come up with a under the truck mount or in the back I'll probably go with it. but it's cold out side

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I called but I cheeped out, I'm just not sure where I would mount it. I'll check your mount out at sdbr.

OP
OP
Yukon Joe

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
TRR 2013 report out...

Some mentioned that the door mount may not be a strong enough location for the WSI FE mount. The rough sections of the first loop at the Texana Ranch was not enough to shake it loose. The mount held up great. On some of the rougher sections I could hear it shaking a bit, but if you've been on that section of track, there isn't much that isn't shaking and making noise.

For the guys that want an interior mount location you should highly consider the WSI quick release on the rear door.

uploadfromtaptalk1367174603658.jpg

Yukon Joe
Buffalo Run Support Raptor
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=364119

JRaptor11

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I mounted mine reverse of Yukon Joes with the nozzle facing into the truck and I didn't notice until I was about to mount the FE but o well. When I get the back plate from WSI I will flip it around. I used to good size washer's for the time being as back plates. Actually a pretty easy install.

Attachments

• photo (19).jpg
    photo (19).jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 77
  • photo (18).jpg
    photo (18).jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 59

JRaptor11

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I see you got the door back on.
Nice looking install.

RW wants me to install one in the rear passenger door too. Probably will this fall.

Yukon Joe
GLRE Support Raptor
GREAT LAKES RAPTOR EXCURSIONS

Not a bad idea.
Yeah it was a pain to get the panel back on but after thinking about it I stuck a wrench underneath between the panel and the door and pushed up on the 3 hooks to clip back into the door.