Seat Heater part numbers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jhollowell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone replaced the heating elements in a 2011-2012 Raptor? I have an older Gen 1 with heated only seats and i'm in the process of replacing the foam, heating elements and seat covers. I'm having a hell of a time finding the correct part numbers for the heating elements though. I pulled the drivers side and the part number on the element is 9L3414D698AB but that doesn't seem to exist anywhere. I've ordered this part number from tasca AL3Z-14D696-A so i hope its the right one. Anyone have any insights on the heater elements? Are they the same for drivers and passenger and also, is there just one on the seat bottom and nothing on the seat back? I've seen some sites that list a back and bottom element but i'm pretty sure my seats only heat up on the bottom.

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Has anyone replaced the heating elements in a 2011-2012 Raptor? I have an older Gen 1 with heated only seats and i'm in the process of replacing the foam, heating elements and seat covers. I'm having a hell of a time finding the correct part numbers for the heating elements though. I pulled the drivers side and the part number on the element is 9L3414D698AB but that doesn't seem to exist anywhere. I've ordered this part number from tasca AL3Z-14D696-A so i hope its the right one. Anyone have any insights on the heater elements? Are they the same for drivers and passenger and also, is there just one on the seat bottom and nothing on the seat back? I've seen some sites that list a back and bottom element but i'm pretty sure my seats only heat up on the bottom.
I don't know the part #'s but there is a top and a bottom heating element.