GEN 2 Recaro Seats and Blue Accent Package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ali Dianaty

Reaction score
I have owned the standard seats and the recaros. The thing I like about the recaros 12k miles in is that they don’t show any wear and still look brand new. My leather seats started to look like the black was wearing and weathered and no matter how much I tried to keep them clean they looked dirty. It’s a personal preference thing I suppose and I would say going into summer they are also more comfortable than the leather since they don’t get hot.

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All I have been getting is positive information tho.

Sounds like your wanting to be talked out of them...I'd think ALL Positive information would be a good thing...:)
As stated above by Downforce above,I bought mine used and it already had them,not sure I would of bought otherwise..BUT,now that I have them....they will go into my next Raptor,if I can ever pry my hands off my Gen1 :)

OP
OP
BLACKMAMBA777

BLACKMAMBA777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like your wanting to be talked out of them...I'd think ALL Positive information would be a good thing...:)
As stated above by Downforce above,I bought mine used and it already had them,not sure I would of bought otherwise..BUT,now that I have them....they will go into my next Raptor,if I can ever pry my hands off my Gen1 :)
Haha. I’m ordering an Agate and am worried that the blue will clash. Wish they just did black. [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RaptorLF18

Reaction score
Haha. I’m ordering an Agate and am worried that the blue will clash. Wish they just did black. [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mine is Agate with the Recaro's. Took my wife with to make sure I wasn't making a mistake.

Love them and so does she. LOL.