GEN 2 Recaro Seats and Blue Accent Package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BLACKMAMBA777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have these on their 2019/2020 and wish they never would have gotten them? Placing an order and I’m looking for some insight. All I have been getting is positive information tho. [emoji848]

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I love mine, everyone that has seen them has commented on how nice they are. I would absolutely get them again. With the carbon fiber package that comes with them, it really raises the level of the interior, I think. They are also very supportive & comfortable, as long as you don't mind them being a little on the firm side. After 3 back surgeries firm seats are my choice for the support.

My truck was the first that my dealer had gotten in with the Recaro's, they all commented what a good choice I made the way I ordered it. I can't believe a dealer had never even looked at them!

D

Deleted member 17706

I love mine, everyone that has seen them has commented on how nice they are. I would absolutely get them again. With the carbon fiber package that comes with them, it really raises the level of the interior, I think. They are also very supportive & comfortable, as long as you don't mind them being a little on the firm side. After 3 back surgeries firm seats are my choice for the support.

My truck was the first that my dealer had gotten in with the Recaro's, they all commented what a good choice I made the way I ordered it. I can't believe a dealer had never even looked at them!

You have the Recaros on your Race Red?

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You have the Recaros on your Race Red?

Yes. I was not too sure what it would look like with the red, to be honest. But I really liked the Recaro interior so I took a chance. When you see it in person the blue is dark enough and you still have a lot of the dark gray interior that it looks great and you don't even think about the truck being red when you look at the interior. I've had quite a few friends who all thought it looked great with the interior also. The delivering dealer owner and sales manger also both commented how much they liked the combo.

D

Deleted member 17706

Yes. I was not too sure what it would look like with the red, to be honest. But I really liked the Recaro interior so I took a chance. When you see it in person the blue is dark enough and you still have a lot of the dark gray interior that it looks great and you don't even think about the truck being red when you look at the interior. I've had quite a few friends who all thought it looked great with the interior also. The delivering dealer owner and sales manger also both commented how much they liked the combo.

Lol you sorry dog! Recaros and Race Red are probably the most rare Recaro and Raptor combo out there.

I sat in a Recaro Raptor several times trying to convince myself to get one, but found the seats too firm for my liking. I sleep on a super soft bed and like softness and comfort. But I agree with your sentiments above that the Recaro interior looks awesome and makes the Raptor feel more high end given that no other F150 has such an interior. Good call man!