GEN 2 Recaro Seats and Blue Accent Package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I SERIOUSLY doubt it. I am sure a shop can do a custom job BUT it will be expensive. I think the only way you can find it is via a wrecked Raptor.

BTW ... the option from Ford cost $2395 and this includes the carbon fiber package which is $995 as a stand alone option. So if you think about it, the blue interior really only cost you $1400 which is a crazy deal from Ford.

Also when you do the Raptor Interior Color Blue Accent Package it includes special patterned Vents. Look closely below at the pattern on the vents. It is very subtle but different from the standard interior.

63f5c6640b_1280.jpg

088ce6b2a0_1280.jpg

does anyone know if you can get them on the after market anywhere?

Last edited:

Donm

Reaction score
I have them and love them. I searched around to find a truck with them. Love Recaro seats and they are firm even for me, 6'2" 250lbs. Also they look great!

rac10000

Reaction score
I sat in both and preferred the Recaros. They are very comfortable and supportive while still being ventilated/cooled (no real trade-off from the standard seats). I thought the price was fair and the other things that came in the package helped improve the interior a lot.

I would personally order it on any color exterior except for the reds.

OP
OP
BLACKMAMBA777

BLACKMAMBA777

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sat in both and preferred the Recaros. They are very comfortable and supportive while still being ventilated/cooled (no real trade-off from the standard seats). I thought the price was fair and the other things that came in the package helped improve the interior a lot.

So they’re heated too?

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have the base seats and was at a dealership that had a Raptor with this package. I sat in the seats and I swear the seats were more narrow when compared to the base seats. It maybe an illusion due to the high bolsters?

Killr V

Reaction score
Looked at both seats before I purchased. Recaros in a performance blue and normal seats in a lightning blue. I’m 6’6” 260 athletic build and they were just too tight around thighs for me. Ended up with lightning blue with normal seats and very happy, BUT they did look really nice. If you’re comfortable then yes I would do it.