Raptor Sightings/Spotting (on the road or parked)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep, I was at one of your neighbors working and saw your truck pull up. I was going to say something but by the time I recognized you, you were closing the garage.
stalker!!!! just cause i gave it to you good the night before doesnt mean you can creep around my house..........

haha, well now you know where i live, give me a call sometime if you ever want to meet up. (831) 254-7562. apparently you arent too far away. i would love to hang out sometime.

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
stalker!!!! just cause i gave it to you good the night before doesnt mean you can creep around my house..........

haha, well now you know where i live, give me a call sometime if you ever want to meet up. (831) 254-7562. apparently you arent too far away. i would love to hang out sometime.

Oh good now I can send you **** pics. Lol.

NE Ford

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw two yesterday on 94 west bound between Milwaukee and lake mills. White supercreww with red FORD lettering on the grill, the other was a black supercrew SE.

Saw one more in 94 eastbound between Milwaukee and gurnee, supercrew, thought it was ruby red but looked more orange to me.

SchultzLD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, what is up with the Raptor owners in my area? Being in Yuma, AZ I'd say the Raptor to Population ratio is a bit higher then most areas... but come one, wave, nod, flash, beep, hell flip me off... but damn it, acknowledge my "cool truck" to you!

I pass two every morning on the way to work (Black Screw, Blue Screw), always see one (Black Scab) at the popular hunting spots, see one (Purple/Special/Magenta?? Screw) almost every day on the way home. See at least two (White Screw & Scab) when I'm out at the wash driving past. One (Black Scab) even parks in the same parking lot as me. Oh, I see this younger guy (Blue Screw) down town everyone and then too. I have seen more too, these are just the normal ones that I can confidently say I se regularly. The only one that ever waves or flashes back at me is my buddy with his (White Screw).

Brings me to my next point... FRF got business referral cards? My last regular forum, SVTPerformance does that I used to hand out. I suppose I could use the search button before I get flamed... ;-)

Rant over.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
Brings me to my next point... FRF got business referral cards? My last regular forum, SVTPerformance does that I used to hand out. I suppose I could use the search button before I get flamed... ;-)

Rant over.

I don't know if @Rookie still prints them for $1 (cheaper than a McDonald's burger) but there are printable cards in the thread as well.

Printable FRF invite cards