Raptor Sightings/Spotting (on the road or parked)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just blew by a silver screw with Oregon plates up here in the Okanagan, was driving my 69 stang, you know cause you were staring, lol.

BearClaw

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Two Raptors spotted today in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. White Scab with bed graphics and 50" light bar on roof. One Black Screw, stock

Skyfrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Waiting at a traffic light in Merritt Island, FL. I hear a powerful engine revving. I had the windows up so could tell direction.

Then I look left and there is a really nice Black Raptor Towing a boat...very nice. I waved, but should also have revved the engine, just to **** off the chevy truck behind us.

Shoot me a message if you are on FRF.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Saw a Molten Orange SCAB with a ladder rack in the San Diego Airport parking lot Sunday

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Could be me. I have a bud that lives in Lucas. Black Screw. I always have the two small amber lower bumper grill lights on.

BDRAG

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
Found this awesome Oxford White Raptor at Vons in Nipomo, CA. Look at the thing, it's freaking awesome.

Oh and the white Raptor with standard beadlocks next to my awesome Raptor is pretty nice too.

Attachments

• IMG_1836.jpg
    IMG_1836.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 126