Raptor Sightings/Spotting (on the road or parked)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't really say anything. Back in the mid-90s when I was a teenager I was out with my girlfriend (now my wife) when a person in the parking lot saw the SVT emblem on my Mustang. They asked if the car was an SVT to which I replied that it wasn't a Cobra but it had SVT parts.

We got back in the car and my wife asked what SVT parts the car had on it. I looked at her with as straight a face as I could and said "that emblem".

You know almost every time I drive my cobra people ask if it's real or if I made it myself lol.

ReyLorenzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Today I spotted a few Raptors in my neck of the woods at Colonial Town Park in Heathrow. There were two tuxedo blacks parked by me and one silver one in front of Duffy's restaurant. If anyone is on here say hello!

JWell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw a silver screw parked at Taco Bell in Fairfax by Fair Lakes shopping center...I think it might be the same one that I've seen in Chantilly in passing twice. If it's someone on here let me know.

Chris Crampton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Exchanged the typical California what's up wave with a Silver Screw northbound on Newport Blvd around 4:30 this afternoon. I've seen this truck a few times before in the same area.