Raptor Sightings/Spotting (on the road or parked)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Every time I go to the beach, I stay at Navarre which is 30 miles west of Destin. Since Navarre is pretty reserved and quiet, there isn't much to do besides lay on the beach. So I venture up the Destin way. I see the same Raptor every year I go. And the lady driving it ignores me. Last year I was on the Destin Bridge and hit my light bars behind her and drove by. She stayed 10 and 2 and didnt look over at me. It's an all stock 2010 supercab. She must think I'm bat shit crazy :ROFLJest:

Last year my family and I were in Navarre, we are planning on making it an annual trip from now on. You are right, not much to do, but that is kinda the way we like to vacation.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Last year my family and I were in Navarre, we are planning on making it an annual trip from now on. You are right, not much to do, but that is kinda the way we like to vacation.

Its a great place to vacation, the beach isnt over crowded like destin and especially PCB. I'm looking forward to going back most definitely!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My Aunt has a place right on the gulf, we were down in April for a week. We are planning to go back next year, may be in May this time.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Its a great place to vacation, the beach isnt over crowded like destin and especially PCB. I'm looking forward to going back most definitely!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Love Navarre Beach. Always calm and never overcrowded like the boardwalk or Destin harbor. Use to go there every Sunday. Destin traffic can get pretty crazy sometimes. Tourists in the summer and elderly in the winter.