Raptor Sightings/Spotting (on the road or parked)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cdurbin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's more raptor in fort hood now! Damn back when I was there and got my raptor I was one of two in that area.
There's A LOT. I've only seen my red. Seen two different molten orange. Two blue. At least one white one and who knows how many black ones.

My wife seen a ruby but I can't verify.

Corey

Monster44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm currently doing some work at UNMC hospital in Omaha, NE. There was a black screw with nv methods with Omaha plates and a black screw with stock wheels with South Dakota plates parked in the doctors parking lot. Across the street there was a white screw parked in the parking lot. On my walk to my truck I saw a molten orange raptor on dodge street. I catch the molten orange raptor going to and coming home from work everyday on dodge st. Any of these raptor owners a member speak now...I want a ride!

svtippy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2 black screws 1 scab all in Westwood nj. One had nitto trail grappler black rims with red accents and had the Ford covered in the back with the red claw marks decal