Raptor Sightings/Spotting (on the road or parked)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
My buddy just bought a used white raptor with 19000 miles on it at Reynolds ford in Edmond has some m and r fog lights in it one doesn't work and some kc lights on a light bar also has a bakflip bed cover and the third break light says death wish on it. Y'all no who it is? If he's a member?

Sent from my iPhone

If he's your buddy why can't you just ask him if he's a member? Doesn't sound familiar to me. Tell him to call Mik about the fog light out, i bet he would replace it.

McDowell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No my buddy just bought the truck from a dealer trying to see if the previous owner was a member

Sent from my iPhone

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Pictures might help, but unless he was active I'm not sure anybody would know him. Are you just trying to find history on the truck?

Sage

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's starting to get crowded around here... First time ever, I saw 2, yes 2, black Raps on my trip home. One between Spokane and Colfax and the other on Hwy 12 between Dayton and Pomeroy. And, both were real Raptor drivers and waved.

I have not ever met a Raptor in several thousand miles of driving that road!! Odd thing, I knew they were Raptors when they were 1/2-3/4 miles away. There's just something about the profile/look!!

Last edited:

BobboZR2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw a white SCrew at a light in Manahawkin, NJ today. I rolled down my window as I rolled past him and gave him the ol' thumbs up. He obliged. I'm sure we made each other's day.

ryerle23`

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Two black screws this eve driving west on hwy 14 in Vancouver. One was pulling a trailer. Saw them about 5 miles apart.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk